Creative Caretakers is an artist driven co-op that I developed to offer devoted, flexible caretakers to families in need while simultaneously offering financially dependable, flexible job options for artists. As founder I pair all families with a caretaker, send out monthly E-blasts to announce new caretakers and co-sponsored events, and continue to look for new ways to expand our services. As a creative caretaker, I lead “Mommy and Me” events, birthday parties, group childcare and occasional individual babysitting.
This is how it works:
If you are interested in booking a Creative Caretaker:
1. Fill out this form with Date/Time, Age and # of Children, Location, Pay Per Hour and any additional contacts.
2. I will post the request on the Creative Caretakers Facebook page.
3. When a caretaker responds, I will email you the bio and contact information.
4. I invite you to visit www.facebook.com/creativecaretakers for sponsored events!
If you want to be a Creative Caretaker:
1. Send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I will review your resume, check your references, and contact you for additional information.
3. If accepted, I will add your picture and bio to the Facebook page.
Our business cards have this information on the back to make it easy to spread the word. We also have posters with a business card pocket. If you would like to receive one of these products please email email@example.com
Meet our Caretakers on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/creativecaretakers